maandag 18 mei 2015

Freebie Time! Wood Veneer Words volume 1

Hi everyone,
I made some Wood veneer Words for you!
(I L-O-V-E love them!)
Because my facebook page reached 400 likes & my blog has been viewed over 100.000 times!! I want to do something special for you guys!
If you have any suggestions on words YOU need in Wood veneer, let me know in your comment below, once I gathered enough words I will make a new package :)
(max 3 words per person)
Enjoy!
Wood Veneer Words volume 1
Download here

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Fun!! Just what I needed! Thanks for sharing! I appreciate your generosity!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Thank you so much. Your work is always beautiful and perfection.

    For words I would like, it is---- My husband ---- I am old fashioned. I do not want to call him bff or dh. He is my husband. I am proud of him and proud to be his wife. Thank you.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen