zondag 10 maart 2013

Day in the Life: March 2013

Inspired bij Ali Edwards I decided to do a Day in the Life project.
I picked March 3rd as it was a sunday, so that should be quite easy for the first time.
I wanted to make a single page or maybe two of this day and put them into my Project Life album, but I made so many pictures it became a bit more pages :)
I had so much fun documenting a single day from beginning to end,
you should try it some time.
Here are just a few snapshots from my Day in the Life project.
 
 

                      First page                                           John and Thom                                         Walking the dog


Tip! Super app which can be used for Project Life / Day in the Life:
to document the weather of the day on a selected photo!
You can see it on my first page.
 
Stuff used:
Quote journaling Cards: FREE - Serendipity Design
Every Day Life card is not included!
Photo flag 'Funny Stuff' - Cathy Zielske
Little buttons - Papermania
'Great Day' Button - A Flair For Buttons
Stamp 'Good Day' - Technique Tuesday Ali Edwards
Washi Tape
 
 
 
 
 
 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten